Originally from the Detroit area, Dave Webber spent 22 years working for IBM in various technical positions in New York, Ohio and Michigan. During those years Dave supported commercial clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies down to small local businesses in virtually every industry, as well as federal, state and local government agencies.
In 2005 Dave left IBM to form Oakland Solutions. Oakland Solutions was founded to provide big company levels of technical support to small and medium businesses.
At Oakland Solutions our values are:
- Integrity & Accountability – Integrity means “one.” What we say and what we do are the same, we deliver what we promise and we’re willing to be held accountable for it.
- Excellence – We strive to consistently exceed expectations and become better at all we do.
- Respect for others – We truly care and are anxious to help. We work hard to understand your point of view and your particular situation.
- Easy to work with & communicate with – We want to make working with us as simple and stress free as possible. We understand that not everyone knows the jargon and will do our best to communicate clearly with those that don’t.
- Technical wisdom – In our chosen areas of expertise, provide relevant, actionable, information to those we guide.